Frequently asked questions
Who is this ideal for?
- A Marketing Project Manager is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that need assistance managing marketing projects yet can’t afford to pay a Marketing Manager in full-time.
How long does a project last?
- This will really depend on the project size (which I will be able to determine once you have completed the form below), however, a minimum of 3 months is required.
How much does it cost?
- This will really depend on the project size (which I will be able to determine once you have completed the form below), however, my monthly starting fee is R7500* per month. *This monthly fee does not cover any paid marketing avenues (e.g google ads) or hiring of specific personnel or service companies. It’s also based on a single item-based project (e.g. single product launch)
How does the process work?
- If this is a service you are interested in, complete the form below.
- Once I have gone through it (I may come back to you with some questions if I need to clarify anything), I will send you a quote for my fee, ESTIMATED additional costs (e.g. paid marketing expenses & services you might need) as well as project timeframe.
- Once you accept this quote, we will sign a service agreement contract and the project will commence on an agreed date.
Finer details of what a Marketing Project Manager does.
- A marketing project manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of marketing projects within an organization. What these projects are and the specific outcomes for them, get discussed within the initial meeting.
- Developing marketing strategies, coordinating marketing campaigns, managing budgets, and resources, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing efforts are part of the tasks.
- Marketing project managers work closely with other teams within the organization, such as product development, sales, web development, and customer service, to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with overall business goals.
- Management of external vendors and agencies, may be required if the company hires other agencies or vendors temporarily for a specific project.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics get analyzed with the company’s management team & business CEO.
- Each business & project is unique & the details of what is involved & what is expected from a Marketing project manager will be laid out in the service agreement once the quote has been accepted.